The Motor Insurance plan guarantees coverage to risks of any loss the owner or operator of a road vehicle may incur through damage to property or persons as the result of an accident. This plan is available to Vehicle owners who wish to use their vehicles for either Personal or Commercial reasons.
There are currently two featured Motor Insurance plans in Insurpasss' Motor Insurance API, they are Comprehensive Motor Insurance and Third Party Motor Insurance.
The comprehensive motor insurance offers you repair or replacement of your vehicle if it is damaged by accident, collision fire and theft.
- Accidental Own Damage
- Loss of the insured’s vehicle as a result of theft or fire
- Accidental Third Party Property damage
- Accidental Third Party Bodily injury and death
- Passengers Liability
- Accidental Death and Permanent Disability cover for the (Insured Driver)
- Roadside Rescue or Towing in event of an accidental breakdown.
The third party motor insurance offers you coverage against claims of damage and loss including injuries incurred by a third party.